We are Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of Electronic Extensometers and our set up is situated in Sangli, Maharashtra, India.
- • This instrument is to be used on Tensile or Universal testing machines to find out Proof stress & Young’s modulus values. In case of many brittle materials such as high carbon steels, alloy steels, light aluminium & magnesium alloys, it is difficult to get yield values. For such materials stress corresponding to a certain allowable amount of plastic deformation is termed as proof stress say 0.1% or 0.2% proof stress.
- • The measuring range is upto 5mm & resolution is 0.001mm.
- • Standard two fixed gauge lengths of 25 & 50 mm is provided. Different sizes gauge lengths can also be given at an additional cost.
- • If this extensometer is ordered with a computerized UTM, then a special menu driven application software is provided,
- • which accepts load & extension values, & evaluates proof stress values.
- • The measurement accuracy satisfies all requirements of class-I as per IS:12872-1990.
Fine Spavy Associates & Engineers Pvt. Ltd.(Unit - I)