We are Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of Digital Fatigue Testing Machines and our set up is situated in Sangli, Maharashtra, India.
- • This machine is light, compact and simple design used to test the fatigue strength of materials and draw S-N diagram used for research institutes, laboratories, material manufacturers and various industries.
- • Table model, no need of foundation.
- • This is a rotating beam type machine in which load is applied in reversed bending fashion.
- • The standard 8 mm dia specimen is held in special holders at its ends and loaded such that it experiences a uniform bending moment.
- • The specimen is rotated at 4200 rpm by a motor. A complete cycle of reversed stresses in all fibres of the specimen is produced during each revolution.
- • The bending moment is applied with a lever system and can be easily changed by moving a weight over the lever.
- • Total number of revolutions at which the specimen fails are recorded by a Digital counter.
- • An interlocking system puts off the motor at specimen failure.
- • Machine meets requirements of IS 5075-1969.
|Sr.No.||Specification||MTT-E-100 Nm||MTT-E-200 Nm|
|1||Maximum bending moment||Kg cm||200|
|2||Bending moment adjustable||Kg cm||25 – 200|
|3||Ranges I, II||Kg cm
|25 – 125
125 – 200
|4||Gripping dia of specimen||mm||12|
|5||Testing dia of specimen||mm||8|
|7||Accuracy of applied bending moment||%||± 1%|
|8||Digital counter||No.of digits - 8|
|10||Main supply||3 Phase, 440 Volts, 50 Hz, A.C|
|11||Overall size (approx)||mm||L 1000 x W 500 x H 600|
|Machine with maximum bending moment upto 400 Kg cm can be offered on request.|
Fine Spavy Associates & Engineers Pvt. Ltd. (Unit - I)