We are Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of ASTM Impact Testing Machines and our set up is situated in Sangli, Maharashtra, India.
- • For Charpy tests on various Materials
- • Strictly conforms to ASTM-E-23-2007 speficiations
- • Works on pendulum principle, difference between height of drop of pendulum before rupture and height of rise after rupture of specimen is direclty proportional to empact energy absorbed by specimen and is indicated by a pointer on a large dial for model: AIT-300-ASTM & on display for model: AIT-300-ASTM (D)
- • Single stand design which facilities fast and easy positioning and centering of specimen which is basic requirement of sub-zero testing
- • Unique spring loaded braking systems for smooth and jerk free braking
- • NIST approval of machine with samples from NIST-USA, can be arranged
- • Model: AIT-300-ASTM (D) is a digital version of model: AIT-300-ASTM
Standard Accessories :
- • Charpy Striker - 1 no.
- • Charpy Support Block - 1 set.
- • Specimen setting gauge (for charpy) -1 no.
- • Set of spanners - 1 set.
- • Foundation braket - 1 no.
Optional Accessories :
- • Self cetering tong for charpy test specimen (useful particularly for carrying out tests at sub zero temperature)
- • Sub zero temperature bath with digital temperature indicator
- • Go : No-Go gauges for confireming the following parameters of specimen within th limits specified by standard a) Centre line of notch from both ends
- • Milling cutter for V notch
- • Charpy & Izod Notch (V & U) Broaching machines
- • Lateral expansion gauges as per ASTM-E-23
- • Standard Impact specimen for verification of machine from NIST, USA (We also undertake calibration of the machine as per ASTM-E-23 including approval from NIST - USA)
b) Angle of V notch
c) Depth below standard V notch
d) Cross section of 10x10 mm specimen
|Suitable For||Charpy Tests|
|Initial potential energy (Joules)||300|
|Mainiumm scale graduation for AIT -300-ASTM (Joules)||2
|Resolution for AIT-300-ASTM (D)||0.5|
|Pendulum drop angle (degree)||140|
|Striking velocity of pendulum (m/sec)||5.182|
|Distance between axis of rotation and centre of strike (ie. lenght of pendulum) (mm)||775|
|Effective weigth of pendulum (kg)||22.35|
|Total frication and windage losses (%) of max. Impact energy||0.75% Max.|
|Distance between physical percussion centre of pendulum and centre of charpy specimen (mm)||± 7.75 mm Max.|
|Striking Adge||Charpy Tests|
|Angle of striking edge (degree)||30±20|
|Radius of striking edge (mm)||8±0.05 mm|
|Width of tip (mm)||4|
|Specimen Anvils and Supports||Charpy Tests|
|Suitable for specimen size (mm)||10x10x55|
|Distance between Anvils (mm)||40±0.05|
|Angle of anvils (degree)||800±20|
|Radius of supports (degree)||1±0.05|
|Over all size (mm) approx||930L x 460 w x 2070 H|
|New weight (kg) approx||500|
Fine Spavy Associates & Engineers Pvt. Ltd.(Unit - I)