We are Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of Brinell Hardness Testing Machines and our set up is situated in Sangli, Maharashtra, India.
- • This machine is designed for Brinell Hardness measurement on steel & other ferrous materials & also on non - ferrous materials like Brass, Bronze, Aluminum, etc. The material can be cast, forged or rolled & the shape can be flat, round or irregular.
- • This machine is specially used in production testing. Its stability & unique design of a floating fulcrum lever system ensure high accuracy & dependability.
- • The load application system is of dead weight type combined with mechanical lever system. The supporting hydraulic system is for initial lifting of load before each test & damping the load application system for smooth application of load.
- • Test loads from 500 to 3000 kgf in steps of 250kgf.
- • The height X Throat is 380 X 200 mm. Indentation measurement by Brinell Microscope of 25 X Magnification.
- • Special Test fixtures for odd jobs / production testing can be supplied (Optional)
- • Computerized Brinell Impression measurement system is available (Optional)
- • Manual / Optical / Computerized type Brinell Hardness testing machines are also available.
- • Accuracy conforms to IS:2281-2005 & BS:240.
Fine Spavy Associates & Engineers Pvt. Ltd.(Unit - I)